Monday

From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris

Charlaine Harris threw us some curve balls with this book, and I have to say, the surprises were good. This book didn’t have much of a mystery like the other ones. Instead they tied up a lot of loose ends that were just hanging about. They also introduced several new characters and plots lines, and like always, Sookie was somehow in the middle of all the drama, or more likely, there to save the day. I really can’t wait to see where they will go from here. I find that each book gets darker and darker and I somewhat felt a little worried and depressed for Sookie at the end of this one. But I also had several giggly-girly moments - so nothing has changed there. As for the book itself if you have been with this series from book one, I loved it and I'm sure you'll love it too. It wasn't what I was expecting at all, but I still loved it.

And now, since there are no more Sookie books out there, I am left anxiously awaiting the next installment (Dead and Gone) which I believe will be out in May ‘09.

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Yikes, you went through these quickly. I have the next one on my list for November.

Annazmwm said...

Yikes, you went through these quickly. I have the next one on my list for November.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit